Well I decided that I like this place better than any other blogging sites that I've tried, so I am going to get rid of the others and start blogging regularly on here.
I just got back from an amazingly fun weekend camping with my family. It was relaxing and a great time to reconnect with my family. We played volleyball, ate cheese oil dogs, played with the babies, went on the boat and in the warm water, laughed, and sweated in the blazing sun. I will post more pictures when I have time. But for now I need to study for tonight's lecture test in class. I also find out tonight how I did on my lab practicum last Wednesday. Cross your fingers!

2 comments:
What is a "cheese oil dog"?
This is O by the way.
got to love the cheese oil dogs!!!! but I think only our family would know that!!!!! and I wish that I could have been there this year!!! I miss all the good stuff!!! go see my blog there are lots of pics of the kids!!!!! Miss ya
sis :D
Post a Comment