Well I got an exact B on my lecture test, which is disappointing. But at least it's not an F. The questions on the test were worded much more difficult than I thought or remembered Lori doing. And I got 82 on my lab practicum, which is alright. I am going to study harder next time! But so far I'm doing ten times better than the last time I had to take this darn class. So we'll see. I think I'm going to have to recruit a study buddy, someone from my first class who knows Micro really well! Hopefully I can be rescued :)
I did a bunch of tests on my unknown bacteria tonight in lab, which is fun. This time around I can appreciate all of the media and tests because I actually know what they are for :) So Wednesday, I get to find out if my bacteria produces urea, if it needs or prefers to grow in oxygen, and if it's Gram negative or positive. Fun times!
I need to go to bed now because I'm on call for TIP tomorrow during the day. Pray no one drowns in this hot hot weather we're having....it means more people are in and around water. Goodnight to you all.

1 comments:
Hey! you started a blogger blog!!!! :-)
Post a Comment