CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

04 August 2008

Kid Sweetness

I am temp nannying for Aidan today and tomorrow, he just turned 4 years old, eight days after my birthday! He is a sweet kid, very high energy. He looks like his mom. His dad is manager of the Pastini on Broadway :) And his mom is a veterinarian at the Banfield Pet Clinic. Very awesome on both accounts. Especially the food account :) They live in a small house on Killingsworth and 36th in North Portland. The neighborhood is nicer than I imagined, and their house is completely remodeled on the inside. They have plants all over in here and I love that! 


We walked around the block today a few times in the sunshine, trying to find the park without success. We'll find it tomorrow. We played dinosaurs and volcano, and watched the Disney channel. We wrote on the sidewalk with chalk and raked the lawn and rode his plastic car in the yard. It's supposed to be 95 tomorrow so I'll see what he's up to doing tomorrow!

0 comments: